• JustSimplyJDM
  • JustSimplyJDM's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
11 Jul 2016 08:58 #1
Hi.
It is me, Jeremy.
We meet again, but I haven't had a proper introduction posted (properly).

Ever since I saw a video on a graphics card glitching up while this user was playing a game with a sphere that looked interesting, I was determined to find what that game was.

It was Marble Blast (Online), I soon found out.

I [strike]embarked on a long journey on how to find out how to play it[/strike] searched the web on where and how I could play this game, but came to a dead end.

The Discontinuation of 1/31.

Because it was 2014, all of the Marble Blast franchise was completely buried under the ground* and there was no official way you could play them. Except one.

The standalone version of Marble Blast Gold.

I got a pre-registered version from the webz, but I still had a bit too much kid in me at that time, I didn't know any better, please don't judge me too much.
But anyways, I still had fun playing that version of Marble Blast, but soon I found something even better.

This site. (And Marble Blast Platinum.)

So I signed up to get a account, downloaded MBP here, and had fun.

But then all of the sudden the childish side of me showed up out of nowhere.

Iaskedyouallforaopiniononmyeclipseballthingyavatar(whichistillhaventchangedyetbytheway),askedya'llhowtoportelementsofthexboxlivearcadeversionofmbgintothepcversion,talkedwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaytoomuchaboutpokemon,askedifanyonehereknowsagood(free)screencapicoulduse(whichigotaruderesponceoutof :pinch: ),wasmostlyannoying,andnowjumbledthispartupfornoappearantreason(butitdoesn'tmatteranyways).

But then I saw the childish maniac that I became, never visited this site for a really loooooooooong time, and now I'm here trying to make an apology for what I did previously.

So here I am, hello, sorry about everything, and have a good rest of your morning.

*literally

"Act your age, not your IQ"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
11 Jul 2016 11:11 #2
Welcome back.

So are you gonna stick around?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.843 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.