file Appearing into Existence

• CylinderKnot
  • CylinderKnot's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Personal Text
  • Thank you received: 76
09 Nov 2016 03:08 - 10 Nov 2016 02:53 #1
Hello! I am CylinderKnot, an enthusiastic Marble Blast fan. As a kindergartener, I always played MBG after school in my school's computer lab. For the next few years, I played MBG. Unfortunately, MBG started to fade away from my life shortly after I found MBP (not associated in any way with my loss of interest in MBG) in 2008 or so after my family moved. In 2012, I had completely forgotten about MBG since my family got new computers.

Fast forward to 2016: After browsing Super Monkey Ball videos, I rediscovered Marble Blast. I tried to download MBP, and it was a success! This also happened to be around the time when I started getting happiness out of raging at very hard (not lying about "very hard") games like F-Zero GX (origin of my username) and Super Monkey Ball, so MPB was perfect for me. As of now, I'm fairly active when playing.

If I had to say something interesting about me when it comes to Marble Blast, it's that I prefer using MBG interiors when making custom levels because they seem easier to work with and are brighter. I'm also more familiar with them since I used to do custom levels offline.

That basically sums up everything that I feel is necessary to include in my introduction. Thank you for taking one or two minutes to read this. Have fun, and happy marbling!

Signature
Last edit: 10 Nov 2016 02:53 by CylinderKnot. Reason: fixed two switched letters

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
09 Nov 2016 23:01 #2

MPB

I think you mean MBP. :p
Anyways, hello and welcome.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
09 Nov 2016 23:03 #3
Heya! I've seen you around from time to time but I've never actually had a chance to say hello. Welcome to the community!

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• CylinderKnot
  • CylinderKnot's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Personal Text
  • Thank you received: 76
10 Nov 2016 02:58 #4
Woo, thank you all! I plan on staying for quite a while here, enjoying everything that MBP has to offer. When I get accustomed to the level editor, there is a chance that I would start releasing levels to the community. That won't be for a while since I'm still learning the ropes of the editor. Have fun, everybody!

Signature

• Thank you received: 156
11 Nov 2016 00:21 #5
Super Monkey Ball and F-Zero are excellent games.

Welcome!

• Regen
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Get real!
  • Thank you received: 7
12 Nov 2016 22:07 #6
Nice to meet you, I got here in a similar thing, Played MBG at real young age, found marble blast platinum (verision 1.44) and played for a bit and forgot then found forums a bit ago.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.830 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.