file Objectified

• Ticket2Ride
  • Ticket2Ride's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 5
29 Sep 2013 16:52 #1
Few days after my successful promposal... my would-be-prom date and I started hanging out more.

Sometimes, though, I think she goes way overboard... I mean there's this one time she asked me to come in shorts and she kept on rubbing my legs... and she kept pinching my cheeks and squeezing me... and every time I try to show her some of my stuff such as my artworks, she always says not interested in that, only interested in you...

Well... I know this isn't the most appropriate place to talk about something like this... but while I'm kinda flattered... I kinda feel objectified. :/ Sure, I've called her cute but I don't start rubbing her all around like she does to me...

I just dunno what to do or even how to feel...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
29 Sep 2013 18:00 #2
all I can say is personally, I think that this is a bit inappropriate for the children around here. Although I'm going to be 18 in < a week, the children that sit their with their parents on the computer and see this won't like this very much.

all I can say to that is O_O

good luck

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Thank you received: 2
29 Sep 2013 18:11 #3
She might be trying to get PQ off of you, thinking you have it stashed somewhere on your computer. Keep your friends close and your password to your computer closer.

Joking aside, maybe a forum about a cartoon-style marble game isn't the best place to post this, but I could be wrong too. And to be honest, I don't know how many parents with their children are actually on here (though I'm sure there are quite a few underage users anyway).

• Thank you received: 57
30 Sep 2013 03:19 #4
I will respond thusly:

• Thank you received: 10
30 Sep 2013 06:11 #5
Jeff is younger than me? wtf

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
30 Sep 2013 20:56 #6
Sept 29, 2013, 11:11pm, pokkomarble wrote:Jeff is younger than me? wtf
goo goo ga ga

on a serious note, that means your >= 18

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.821 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.