Reply: [PQ] Clicking on Windows taskbar through game window

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: [PQ] Clicking on Windows taskbar through game window

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• obee58
12 Jul 2017 20:44

Running Windows 10, problem arrived without updating the system
Version: PlatinumQuest 2.0.8

If I click anywhere on the game, sometimes it will perform a click on the system taskbar/start menu. This seems to have to do with the mouse cursor not being disabled while in the game window, causing clicks through it (and very desynced position). I switched from 120fps cap to 60fps before joining an MP match where it started, so could that have been the cause? EDIT: switched to 120 again, didn't fix it

I've tried restarting the game and switching to windowed mode and back. I have the taskbar set to auto-hide when it's not used (to save space) but that shouldn't affect anything since it would pop up anyway.

EDIT2: literally restarted my PC and it was fixed, next time i'll try crashing dwm

Time to create page: 0.727 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.