Reply: Platinum Quest crashes after hint at startup

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Platinum Quest crashes after hint at startup

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• HiGuy
27 Jul 2017 21:02

ERROR: 0:4: '' : extension 'GL_EXT_texture_array' is not supported

Issue here is that you can't get to the options to lower your graphics quality, working on something for that in an update.

• Enderdude
27 Jul 2017 20:33

Here is the Crash log Click Me
and the Console log Click Here (I used dropbox on the console log because it exceeds the 512kb limit on pastebin)

That is it.

• IsraeliRD
27 Jul 2017 18:50

Yeah, we're going to need the full raw dump, it's not as helpful otherwise. It's the exact reason we made the file have all those files.... so it can tell us more.
Also a console.log, if you can provide it.

• Enderdude
27 Jul 2017 13:57

After I have updated from mbp, I was going to play platinum quest version 2.0.17 and I was at shock that it doesn't work. It crashes right after it gives me a hint, then it spawns me in a blank world (I suppose) and then it says that it crashes. If I take I look at the crash log it says:

CRASH REPORT

Exception Information:

ExceptionCode: 0xc0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)
ExceptionFlags: 0x0
ExceptionAddress: 0x033EBC93
Operation: 0x1 (WRITE)
VirtualAddress: 0x94a58303

Would you look at that! an access violation!
(I deleted the raw dump, call stacks, and context info for length's sake)
I'm running windows 7 with 8gb of ram on a thinkpad t410 (2.4 Ghz I5 core type)
with 465gb free in storage. Probably, the problem is is that I just don't have enough ram to play the game!
I hope that I may be able to play the game properly without any problems.
Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.817 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.