Reply: PlatinumQuest won't boot up with missing file that is there.

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: PlatinumQuest won't boot up with missing file that is there.

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• HiGuy
23 Apr 2018 03:43

We recently released update 2.3.6 to attempt to mitigate this problem. Try updating with the launcher and let us know if you still have issues.

• nmaszk
21 Apr 2018 01:44

I'm having the same exact problem on my pc and I couldn't seem to find out what you did. Could you try to include a step by step process of what you did? It seems as if everything that I attempt doesn't work...

• Jean
20 Apr 2018 14:44

Yeah same but windows Defender is detecting it as a Trojan

• Eclipsia
19 Apr 2018 17:38

Btw I managed to fix this by deleting the HTTPSupport file and then to update the game within the launcher which restored that file and my game back :L

• Eclipsia
18 Apr 2018 19:20

So pretty much I played for like 10 mins prior to this happening went to have a break then came back to find that I couldn't boot up the game and it showed me this:

, after reading that I went over to my antivirus restored both of the HTTPSupport.dll 's and then I tried again following to no success, then I performed a full update and still that didn't work so now I'm locked out of my game and I'm bored as hell 8)

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.871 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.