Reply: Is it possible to host a dedicated server?

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Is it possible to host a dedicated server?

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• Sean
29 Mar 2020 06:50

Hi,
I am just asking about instructions that would allow me to create a server. I understand that you can, just confused as to how to do that. When I try to refresh the port mapping, it keeps coming up as 'failure'. How do I resolve that?
Thanks

• HiGuy
16 Dec 2018 02:23

You are certainly able to host your own dedicated server, just run the game with the -dedicated flag. As for offline lan play, it's currently not possible due to how the game uses our site for authentication. I will take that into consideration though as it seems there is interest.

• kerfuffle
15 Dec 2018 21:31

And is it possible to play over lan without internet access? And if not and you are a dev, can that possibly be implemented in the future?
I am interested in getting a bunch of people together to play, and internet access may not be available.

Time to create page: 0.752 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.