Reply: Can't Hear Marble Rolling

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Can't Hear Marble Rolling

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• Invictaa
13 Feb 2021 16:53

Restarting my computer fixed the issue, thank you.

• NF
13 Feb 2021 10:40

Another thing I’ve noticed is that if you have your game volume at 10%, marble rolling sound doesn’t play but other sounds do. 20% works for me, unless that isn’t the issue.

• c0wmanglr
13 Feb 2021 10:08

Have you tried restarting your computer? I've had a similar problem and that was what fixed it for me.

• Invictaa
13 Feb 2021 09:09

After messing around with some custom levels, I noticed that even when I restarted the game, the marble rolling sound was not playing at all anymore. I completely deleted PQ from Appdata/Roaming so I could do a fresh install, but I am still experiencing the problem. Any ideas on how to fix?

Time to create page: 0.774 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.