Reply: Texture Colours Blank in Platinum Quest

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Texture Colours Blank in Platinum Quest

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• thebourret
30 Oct 2017 03:52

Hey everyone, I was doing some level building using Torque constructor using a Windows 7 desktop, and when I import my interior platforms using level editor, the platform appears, but it only appears in white. The start and finish pad do not appear in white. This happens when I move all the textures I used for the level into the interiors directory folder. If I have it in the interiors_pq folder, I get the error invalid packet. I also saw that the interiors_pq folder only has the textures in jpg files and not dif files. The interiors_mbp folder has the textures in jpg files, and dif files. How can I get the textures to import in their colour on level editor with platinum quest?

There is a picture of the white texture problem down below

Many thanks

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.823 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.