file Spawn points

• blueteak
  • blueteak's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
08 Aug 2013 21:23 #1
Multiple spawn points are now active, and they work exactly like MBU/MBO where the last point you touched the ground decides the spawn point you reset to.

Note: There are no other spawn points in tag, because if you fall off the map, you become it. There will be custom tag spawn logic used instead.

Edit: Also fixed a bug introduced with the jump check, where after the first jump, air movement toggle was never toggled back off, and resulted in slower acceleration and deceleration.

Check out my website: alvios.com/ !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
09 Aug 2013 03:01 #2
Awesome, it works great. It would be good if the initial spawn was randomized, and no visible start pad

• blueteak
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
09 Aug 2013 03:05 #3
Oh, I figured when the round ends and resets, it wouldn't be fair if someone got lucky and spawned near a gem spawn, but other people spawned on the other side of the map. I can make the very first spawn point when you enter the game random though.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
09 Aug 2013 05:28 #4
... but that's the whole point. I've played numerous times where I got lucky and spawned on a good spawn (see: blueeee) and other times where people spawned on the blue and I was behind. It does not matter as that's the whole fun in it.

(besides I'll always make a comeback, just ask HiGuy).

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• blueteak
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
09 Aug 2013 06:26 #5
I see. I changed it so that initial spawn is random, I'll make round end spawns random as well soon.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.796 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.