OK, so it's not The Ultimate Challenge Contest, but here are 2 more levels: The Upward Paths!
Upward Path 1: A nice, easy course that gets you used to wall-hitting, bouncy floors, and half-loops. Recommended for beginners.
Upward Path 2: An almost-challenging course with half-loops with obstacles, wall-scaling (there's more of it in The Ultimate Challenge Contest(Which is horribly outdated; go play 3-fold skill course or something)), tornadoes, and Pokemon textures, just because I can.
EDIT: Wow, I was a noob back when I wrote this. Re-wrote it in a more... mature fashion.
You know what's boring? Opaque marble skins. You know what's not?
I've built another level (which you can probablly guess if you are reading this )
Improvments over Upward Path 2:
-You can now put the interiors in the interiors folder, no need for lbinteriors.
-all the interiors ARE there, I tested it.
-QuArKed moving platforms! (could not have been possible without the guide How to: Custom MPs, so thanks a lot perishingflames!)
Update: There is a secret to beating this level. If you don't know it, the level is almost impossible(though I've beaten it without using the secret)
PM me if you want to know it. When I get enough PMs, I'll post it here.
- I don't see any misalignments, other than the lava pit bottom showing on the outside.
- It's always good to use custom textures if you can
- This level is a bit more challenging than some you've made.
- Emitters = good.
- What kind of 'lava pit' is really perfectly rectangular?
- The multicolor thing seemed out of place
- The texture you used, didn't repeat very well, and it was very obvious
- Tons of the mines were sunk into the interior
- No real originality.