compress Marble Blast Tazanite Assets

• Weather
  • Weather's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
24 Sep 2019 19:26 #1
Here is a very unfinished modification by EvilTaco called Marble Blast Tazanite. I believe I was the only other person to work on the mod, although one of his friends and Dave the Marbler agreed to help as well. Unfortunately we could not find the legendary artifact of Perfectio Modificationis, and so the mod died. We have been too busy to develop the mod and are posting it here in case someone else wants to finish it or use the assets so they don't go to waste.

Some textures, including all updated UI textures (I think), are from EvilTaco's mini mod . The help menu is too, I believe.

I tried to only include non-vanilla-MBG files so the modifications can be easily found. To install the game, you'd merge the included "marble" folder with the one in a vanilla copy of MBG, overwriting existing files.
New textures are in MBG's art style, for the most part.

Download link

Summary:
- A largely remade UI with solid colors and primitive shapes
- A marble selection dialog (by Jeff)
- Four marble skins (two don't work in-game because of their resolutions)
- A new menu song: "Black Heat" by Ross Bugden (on YouTube)
- The "Painted" skybox ( preview with trees ; looks kinda blurry in-game; ask me if you want me to render a version above resolution 512 for PQ)
- The caution sign texture with a bumper illustration (unused)
- A trampoline (also invalid texture resolutions)
- New orange bumper textures
- A new round land mine shape
- A donut item (like Easter eggs; no UI implementation)
- A new SuperJump shape (collecting the item causes a crash)
- Over forty interior textures (and a test interior for most of them)
- Some code in marble/server/scripts about vectors and moving platforms or something

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 3
01 Oct 2019 14:05 #2
I really liked the painted skybox!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.913 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.