file Mike's Videos

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
07 Feb 2018 12:24 #31
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nockess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Xedron
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Level Speedrunner
  • Thank you received: 294
08 Feb 2018 00:06 - 08 Feb 2018 00:06 #32
nice videos regislian

"cna you salt spalt the slevel salt of 6 year salt who ca salt the lsat" - nobody, 2017
Last edit: 08 Feb 2018 00:06 by Xedron.

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Skilled PlatinumQuest Player
  • Thank you received: 49
08 Feb 2018 23:09 #33
Regislian?

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
16 Feb 2018 18:57 #34
Regislian's known for using the Underwater marble, eNetro. You know this. :p

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
The following user(s) said Thank You: eNetro

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Skilled PlatinumQuest Player
  • Thank you received: 49
16 Feb 2018 20:04 - 16 Feb 2018 20:05 #35
Well I understand now. Even though I saw Regi using that marble a lot on his runs, even those on Matan's 1000th video, I never thought of this allusion. :P

Rosie wrote: Regislian's known for using the Underwater marble, eNetro. You know this. :p

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!
Last edit: 16 Feb 2018 20:05 by eNetro. Reason: That's some conversation there.

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
16 Feb 2018 23:50 #36
No, it's clearly Regislian. Look at the skillful execution of those shortcuts.

• blueoatmeal
  • blueoatmeal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Jan 2019 20:05 #37

• blueoatmeal
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
31 Jan 2019 04:07 - 28 May 2020 04:22 #38
NOTE: All CLA videos are marked as unofficial. I intend to replace them with update videos featuring an updated selection of levels.

Here's a video of me completing the first 340 levels (approximately 10%) of the CLA. I have added a considerably large amount of my time and effort into this project, and your patience and support is very appreciated.

Hope you enjoy!

Notes:

- This video covers 340 levels in alphabetical order from twist golf to Blue Refolded. All levels are played without the use of radar or opening the console and all mission files are not altered or changed unless stated otherwise.
- All MBU levels in the video (A Different Perspective, Aqua Half Pipe, ARRRRGGG!!!, Block Towers, Blue City, Blue Cube, and Blue Loop) had their respective .mis files changed in order to give the marble MBU size.
- 8-Bit and Aim are played using Big Marble 1 and Small Marble 2, respectively, as these levels were designed for the aforementioned marble sizes.
- A CHEVY LEVEL - BY KURT is played in MBG due to the level not being playable in PQ.
- BIG LEVEL! is not included in the video due to the level being impossible.

Stats:

Time: 8:20:21.016 (hours:minutes:seconds.xxx)
Elapsed Time: 8:46:34.720 (hours:minutes:seconds.xxx)
Clock Bonus: 26:13.704 (minutes:seconds.xxx)
Gems Collected: 3783
Last edit: 28 May 2020 04:22 by blueoatmeal.

• blueoatmeal
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
09 May 2019 14:58 - 31 May 2019 03:06 #39
The second part of the CLA is here. Enjoy!

Notes:

- This video covers 320 levels in alphabetical order from Blue Rush to Danger Zone [marbleman]. All levels are played without the use of radar or opening the console and all mission files are not altered or changed unless stated otherwise.
- All MBU levels in the video (Blue Terror, Blue World, Borked, Broken Ice, Caesar Salad, Choosing Paths, Circular [Matthieu Parizeau], CleanSweep, Climb of Victory, Cold Climb, Colourful Nation, Cross Gems, Cross Patterns, Curvy, CyberFox's Level, and Danger Zone [Matthieu Parizeau]) had their respective .mis files changed in order to give the marble MBU size.
- Broken Marble and Caffine are played in MBG due to custom code in the .mis files not functioning correctly in PQ.
- Bumper Training - Advanced is played in MBG due to how finishing OOB doesn't work in PQ (this was recorded before the update that re-allowed this).
- Cheats is not included in the video due to the level being impossible.
- One of the interiors in Creationism is missing in the CLA download. The interior was located and added to the game files, making the level playable.

Stats:

Time: 8:07:15.272 (hours:minutes:seconds.xxx)
Elapsed Time: 9:05:50.379 (hours:minutes:seconds.xxx)
Clock Bonuses: 58:35.107 (minutes:seconds.xxx)
Gems Collected: 3427
Last edit: 31 May 2019 03:06 by blueoatmeal.

• blueoatmeal
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 May 2020 04:19 #40
Been a while, so I decided to update this thread with some of my recent-ish videos in case people haven't seen them.

Pretty proud of this run in particular. I remember spending many days grinding this down to sub-36, and honestly, it was worth it. Ended up beating an old Xedron and Powerjohn time, so that's a plus. This run was going to be part of some big project, but I lost motivation halfway through. I might intend to pick it up again, but I'd have to start completely from scratch, and considering how many attention has shift-ed to other games, it'll probably take a while.

This is a timelapse of the creation of Ground Absolute Zero. I want to continue making more videos like this one, but I'm currently unmotivated on working on my level ideas (not to mention I also can't screen record anyway).

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.883 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.