Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Feedback Forum

Please post any questions / comments / bug reports regarding Marble Blast Fubar. Posts are moderated and will not be publicly displayed unless reviewed by Aayrl.

Please title your thread accordingly:

For bug reports: [BUG] Topic Title
For suggestions/feedback: [COMMENT] Topic Title

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

lock [COMMENT] Millisecond-precision Level Clock

• Steven
  • Steven's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Marble Blast bug hunter
  • Thank you received: 20
03 Jan 2016 08:27 #1
I wonder if it would be a lot of trouble to make the game clock show milliseconds (.001 of a second) like MBP can. Marble Blast Emerald also does it, but only shows it at the end of levels.

If there's a bug, YO! I'll report it!
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 368
03 Jan 2016 16:22 #2
Hi Steven,

Probably wouldn't be too hard to code in, just want to make sure I have the HUD real estate space for it. I'll probably add some additional UI settings so you can toggle/customize your UI (e.g., enable milliseconds, player level, player XP bar, chat, etc.) I'll post back when I add this setting into the game.

~Aayrl
  • Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
03 Jan 2016 18:03 #3
Is the game's timer actually that accurate, or is there distortion and glitchyness causing few-millisecond errors over the span of several minutes?
  • Thank you received: 368
06 Jan 2016 02:33 #4
It is that accurate.

This has been added to Build 31085+.

~Aayrl
Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.747 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.