lock Hammple the Cat V.2

• Thank you received: 2
03 Jan 2007 22:48 #61
Sporlo, before attacking, decided to buy Ian 10,000 new machine guns as a belated birthday present. Then, Sporlo extended the whisk towards Ian's army, and destroyed it with a single sweep. It was the power of the Noglingy Forjent that was contained inside that whisk, and when used by its creator, it could do ANYTHING! So, the great war ended and Sporlo revived Hammple with the power of the Noglingy Forjent, and bought Ian two new night caps.
The topic has been locked.
03 Jan 2007 22:49 #62
Then Sporlo gave Ian $999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999.
Then technostick...
  • Thank you received: 0
03 Jan 2007 22:57 #63
Noticed that Tech Geek actually created the thread. Tech Geek jumped in and used his powers to blow Sporlo up. However...
03 Jan 2007 23:03 #64
He accidentally tripped over a Lady Bug and dropped the rocket engine. It ignited, flew to the moon, blew up the moon, and then turned into a night cap. Sporlo asked if he could buy that cap for Ian. Someone said yes. So, Sporlo bought Ian a new night cap and mailed it to him. Then Tech Geek, unharmed, decided to delete this thread. Unfortunately, the dead and gruesome remains of Ian's army were just too much for TG. So TG vomitted on his pet cat. The vomit then made the cat morph into a Purple Dragon. Matan's IRD (Isreali Red Dragon) then challenged TG's PD (Purple Dragon). So, the great battle between IRD and PD BEGAN!
  • Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
03 Jan 2007 23:38 #65
MY Purple dragon called the EHMAZIF (Emergency Howler Monkey and Zeus Impersonator Force) who promptly killed IRD! Matan got so mad he modified a cattle prod using his extreme MBG skills to control PD to kill me. I stopped Pd just in time, and I...
04 Jan 2007 00:22 #66
Bought Ian a new box of cereal. Then...
04 Jan 2007 00:54 #67
He ripped out his splene! A drop of Blood feel from hample into Luke's(Who Randomly Appeared) Mounth. The Blood burned through Luke's Esophigus and Blew him Up (Yahhhh). Hample Said to Ian That his feet were orange too. Then a big cow feel from the sky and squashed hample's butt. Matan walked up licking a lolly pop and said We need more levels like this. Why don't we make this the next community group level. Robot-Marble Grew 4 times bigger with his Supper Grow and used his Teleport to move the cow to sisilly where it feel on and killed 2 unsuspecting tourist Who just happened to be Luke SkyWalker and Obi Wan. Then The Dominion came and the Jem'Hadar Slaughtered everybody. The Founders Went to the beach and started sunbathing. Then an Enormous venemous snake came and...
04 Jan 2007 00:57 #68
Did you write that while Sporlo was?
04 Jan 2007 01:24 #69
No.

(Back to the story)

[came and...] bit someone. That person was Ian because he wasn't following the rules about actually contributing and not saying extraneous things. Then Sporlo bought Ian a new bird named Birdie Nom Nom. He...
04 Jan 2007 01:25 #70
Was killed by Sporlo. Then.../././././././././.
04 Jan 2007 01:43 #71
Ian came in and said This story is just getting way too confusing. It started with RMs confusing post, and the next two posts by Sporlo were just as confusing, and this just sucks. I'm using my time machine to travel back to when I got Birdie Num Num but before he got killed by Sporlo, and escape from this madness. Ian steps into his time machine, and travels back to when he got Birdie Num Num. There, he saw Sporlo giving him to another Ian, so Ian snatched Birdie Num Num away from Ian and ran off. However, while he was running...
04 Jan 2007 01:56 #72
Lonestar Bumped into Ian. Lonestar exclaimed, Whoa! Cool Bird! Can I kill it?
Ian replied saying, No, but you can kill Birdie Nom Nom.
So LS slit BNNom's throat and paid Ian a Billion Dollars!

Then suddenly, Sporlo asked Lonestar to do a good job making a vid out of this. He also asked when the Noglingy Forjent would be finished. Lonestar, in reply, Morphed into a cowboy and moved to the Wild Wild West.

Even more suddenly, Ian decided to skip this whole story and Travel into the distant FUTURE. So he did. In the future, where everything that was mentioned earlier didn't exist, Ian decided to...
  • Thank you received: 1
04 Jan 2007 03:12 #73
See what kind of TV they have in the future. He used the couple billion dollars Lonestar and Sporlo had given him to buy a big house, a mile-long TV, and a new iMacG12. It was awesome. While he was out-and-about, window shopping for some kind of hoverboard/flying car, he ran in to Lonestar the 34th! Lonestar's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great- great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandson! They...
04 Jan 2007 04:27 #74
Decided to train Birdie Num Num to use laser eyes to zap anyone who tries to kill him again. Then, out of nowhere, came a...
  • Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
04 Jan 2007 04:30 #75
despicable creature called al gore who tried to trick Birdie Num Num into believing that manbearpig was nearby, and so Birdie Num Num...
04 Jan 2007 04:42 #76
Used his laser eyes to kill Al Gore. Then he...
04 Jan 2007 18:23 #77
Had a feast of Sunflower seeds! It was...
05 Jan 2007 03:30 #78
delicious. Then they saw somebody. It looked like a robot cat. It was Future Hammple! He said, You forgot me! I had to wait 9,872 years! The first 1000 years were the worst. The third 1000 years I was arrested for a crime I didn't do. I was in jail for the next 5000 years. Then they let me out. And now I am really angry he said. So he...
  • moshe
  • moshe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
05 Jan 2007 06:33 #79
[not part of the story] When Ian said So he... in his last post, he was referring to Hammple, and it wouldn't make sense that Hammple zapped Hammple[/not part of the story]

[option 2]reached out with his arms, which morphed into laser cannons because he now had robotic body parts, and shot a ball of energy, which killed everyone except for Birdie Num Num. Birdie Num Num chirped with delight and perched himself on Hammple's shoulder, who declared: Its MY story now Hammple walked towards a mountain in the distance and told Birdie Num Num all about how he was in jail for 1000 years because he WAS guilty. He explained to Birdie Num Num how he vowed revenge on AFLAC for not allowing him to become a member, and stole the kitchen whisk, later using it and a horde of noodles he had recruited to wage war on AFLAC. He won but was eventually arrested and lost his whisk. Birdie Num Num didn't seem t understand but was content on Hammple's shoulder. They got to the mountain and then[/option 2]

Quote:mutant mice kidnapped Hammple, and kept him in their underground prison, which was guarded by a Monkey, who had a deadly nunchuk in his hand. Then, the mutant mice kidnapped the Robot/Future Hammple, and took him to the prison as well. Future Hammple was placed in the same room as the Present Hammple

[not part of the story] hows that? [/not part of the story]
05 Jan 2007 16:39 #80
(not part of the story) Cuz they met Future Hammple in the present, but ahhh who cares..I'll just delete my post and add some of it after your post...(/not part of the story)

Mutant mice kidnapped Hammple, and kept him in their prison, which was guarded by a Monkey, who had a deadly nunchuk in his hand

EDIT: Ah, I see moshe posted my prior post after his in the full story...that makes more sense. So just disregard my post here.
05 Jan 2007 23:53 #81
The ghost of Ian came down from heaven. He saw Future Hammple and grabbed Birdie Num Num. Hammple said Hey! Give him back! Ian shook his head and sayed No. I want him to survive. What do you mean? said Hammple. Then, the temperature started to go up. Very high. Over 250 degrees. People fled from the city below, which was melting. The sky turned a hazy red. The people screamed The main cooling machine broke! We're all doomed! Then Birdie Num Num remembered something: GLOBAL WARMING! Ian took Birdie Num Num up to heaven where he would be safe, and Future Hammple, being made with metal, started to melt. NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! he cried. When he was nothing but a puddle of liquid metal...
  • Ross_(gone_YET_AGAIN)
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
06 Jan 2007 05:15 #82
R.Stanley fell out of a combustion toaster. He put the liquid metal in the freezer, then it turned into a giant Luke. Then R.Stanley (who was now spitting toast out his eye) said...
06 Jan 2007 05:26 #83
IS THAT RANDOMNESS OR WHAT?!?!?!?!? and melted.
  • Thank you received: 1
06 Jan 2007 05:27 #84
Aww, CRAP! I didn't mean for that to happen! The giant Luke...

EDIT: Oh! Ian posted before me. Who do we go with?

EDIT EDIT: Nevermind, it does make sense!
06 Jan 2007 05:35 #85
Immediately disappeared before TG came and scolded everyone for saying his name.
06 Jan 2007 16:57 #86
Quote:Aww, CRAP! I didn't mean for that to happen! The giant Luke...

EDIT: Oh! Ian posted before me. Who do we go with?

Answer: Both! Look at it, it makes sense!
  • Ross_(gone_YET_AGAIN)
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
07 Jan 2007 06:20 #87
While rstanley was a puddle of melted user, he began to flow down the hill, into the grass field, which was now on fire. He died a horrible death. Oh wait, he died when he melted. Howerver...
07 Jan 2007 19:02 #88
The giant Luke was still alive. Suddenly, Ian and Birdie Num Num came down from the heavens and zapped the giant Luke. Luke turned into a puddle of melted user, and flowed down the hill, into the grass field, just like rstanley. However, the two melted puddles of giant Luke and rstanley merged together, and turned into Luke R. Stanley!!!
08 Jan 2007 02:29 #89
  • Ross_(gone_YET_AGAIN)
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
09 Jan 2007 00:10 #90
R.Stanley said Wait. Luke's a bitch. He then separated from Luke. He then cracked Luke's metal buttocks with a hammer. Then...
Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.153 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.