New Spam Board rule: NO USELESS SPAM! THIS INCLUDES POSTS THAT JUST CONSIST OF "AKJFWJF;KLDSNFLKDSJFLK" OR A LIST OF SMILEYS! The Spam Board is meant to be the place for threads that are just playful, not for plain stupid, immature posts!

No explicit images.

No flame wars.

file MP WHERE

• Thank you received: 0
25 Mar 2013 04:55 #61
Have you ever thought about leaves? They so perfect and green like nature and beauty. Sometimes I see the stars spin in the sky when I take out the trash and it scares me and reminds me how insignificant I am and I could just float away and I get scared and I go home and drink some soup I love soup is good. I mean the sand is beautiful, that's why it sticks to you. It loves you, and you should love it, regardless of what the capitalist fascists want you to believe. The modes of production belong in the hands of the people, not the monsters known as the banks. The waves crash on the shore and it's really beautiful. Walk along the beach, getting your feet wet. Look at the moon, it's gorgeous. It looks sorta orange and big, but as it rises, it turns white and smaller. It's still beautiful though. You see the face of your mother's nostrils in the beauty of the craters of your bald spots. The moon is nothing more than the sand beneath your feet. It's beautiful, lovely, and amazing, unlike the fascists who want you to spend your life inhaling Cheetos and living in the industrial wasteland known as the city. Take off your clothes and run naked into the ocean. It's beautiful and comforting. The plankton and algae enter your eyelashes and you say MP WHERE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
25 Mar 2013 05:10 #62
Quote: It loves you, and you should love it, regardless of what the capitalist fascists want you to believe

Quote:You see the face of your mother's nostrils in the beauty of the craters of your bald spots.

Quote:unlike the fascists who want you to spend your life inhaling Cheetos and living in the industrial wasteland known as the city

So random and hilariMPWHERe

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 15
25 Mar 2013 13:20 #63
EPIC WIN

and

MP WHERE?!

• Thank you received: 67
25 Mar 2013 20:24 #64
Mushroom pies.

• Jeff
  • Jeff's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
25 Mar 2013 22:38 #65
Mar 25, 2013, 6:20am, Promarbler bananas wrote:EPIC WIN

and

MP WHERE?!

Its a secret. MP on my computer, and not yours.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

26 Mar 2013 03:11 #66
Teach me how to hack and crack your computer then, for MARSHMALLOW PIES.

• Rct3fan00
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
26 Mar 2013 04:34 #67
Mar 25, 2013, 3:38pm, jeff wrote:
Mar 25, 2013, 6:20am, Promarbler bananas wrote:EPIC WIN

and

MP WHERE?!

Its a secret. MP on my computer, and not yours.

Make MP ON MAI COMP TEW BUD. OR I WIL LEA-MP WHERe?!!?!?!

26 Mar 2013 04:35 #68
Well I'm not sure about your argument, and if it's completely valid or not. For one, the plankton and algae would be too small to feel anything when it enters your eyelashes: you wouldn't feel any difference. However, I do agree on the sentient that taking a walk on the beach is relaxing and comforting, especially when the moon is out. Though the high-pitched pollution in the distant island shore will not be visible to the naked eye, all stars in the night sky would shine down upon your large wristwatch, and it will glimmer like dew in a meadow in the early morning. Speaking of which, a field of dew-covered grass would be a spectacle to the touch, like how the formation of natural monuments create George Washington. The waning truck hoarders would not be pleased by this, I know that for a fact, just as certain as I know that etiquette would not be a good idea to have while taking a dump. But still, this does not change this fact: algae will only pass through your eyebrows, and perhaps become one with your tear ducts, so that would not be a good sight to see when at Starbucks. That would probably unappetize your appetite, which you probably would have while drinking coffee in the early afternoon, when the pale sun sets down the open sky, and the sky is a beautiful shade of orange-red. It's a good time to relax and enjoy the telephone poles blocking your view of the national Bank of America, while eating the pickle that has been up Simon Cowell's digestive tract, though that doesn't really make sense. His taste is more angled towards the citrus fruit of the heavens. While this, the cucumbers will sit there motionless, watching the delectable fruit enter his mouth, and having juices seep out of it, though that's a matter for another day. Today, all you need to do is dial a specific operating number, and enter a surgical operation on a white table with white-cloaked surgeons performing acrobatic dives off of the swimming pool, while yelling MP WHERE on the way down.

26 Mar 2013 05:19 #69
Because of ummwat's amazing posts, I hereby declare that...

MOVING PLANKTON WHERe

• Beack
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
26 Mar 2013 05:28 #70

The weirdest signature that I ever requested

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
27 Mar 2013 12:31 #71
Marbler Pictures?

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
29 Mar 2013 01:06 #72
Maybe
Ummwat
Increase
People's
Laughter
And
Yet
Everything
Represented

With
His
Exclamations
Really
Excites

- Buzzmusic100

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
29 Mar 2013 02:07 #73
Mar 28, 2013, 6:06pm, ajdallas wrote:Maybe
Ummwat
Increase
People's
Laughter
And
Yet
Everything
Represented

With
His
Exclamations
Really
Excites

- Buzzmusic100

Beautiful.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Rct3fan00
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
29 Mar 2013 04:29 #74
Multiplayer Purchasable!

29 Mar 2013 06:01 #75
Well you need to come out to your family and friends and admit the length of your elbow, and you better do it quick. They will let you see a sight to remember, and you'll never forget it or regret it. Remember, you always need to forgive and forget, no matter what the situation. An old timer knows this and will always tell you the truth, and this fact, since they have experiences. Their emotions submit to the praise of your bullet-guiding bloodhound vampire, but they probably won't obey. I'm not sure what the fact here is, but shortness does not equal sadness. But in Paris, the carnival was approaching that night. The night when the fireworks happened, and all was dark. The sky was black, and the moonlight shimmered over the waters. The palm trees leaned and rustled towards Jim, and he had to run away before they created a tornado. He ran, and he ran, until he got to the airport, where he had to take a break. But remember, always ask where the seventeen police chasers are, and you'll know the secret to the city council. Someone will guide you there, and tell you to follow him. If you do this, he will give you a few photos of sociable chimpanzees joyfully playing with laughter. They want to see a lot. They want to see the world, and for someone to show them the way around the Great Wall of China, where they will be visible towards the helicopter of NASA. They play around in the oak watermelons, and the fields of tarnish will be seen by the Hubble Space Telescope, which will immediately report its findings to former President Lincoln: MP WHERE

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
29 Mar 2013 17:17 #76
Mar 28, 2013, 11:01pm, ummwat wrote:Well you need to come out to your family and friends and admit the length of your elbow, and you better do it quick. They will let you see a sight to remember, and you'll never forget it or regret it. Remember, you always need to forgive and forget, no matter what the situation. An old timer knows this and will always tell you the truth, and this fact, since they have experiences. Their emotions submit to the praise of your bullet-guiding bloodhound vampire, but they probably won't obey. I'm not sure what the fact here is, but shortness does not equal sadness. But in Paris, the carnival was approaching that night. The night when the fireworks happened, and all was dark. The sky was black, and the moonlight shimmered over the waters. The palm trees leaned and rustled towards Jim, and he had to run away before they created a tornado. He ran, and he ran, until he got to the airport, where he had to take a break. But remember, always ask where the seventeen police chasers are, and you'll know the secret to the city council. Someone will guide you there, and tell you to follow him. If you do this, he will give you a few photos of sociable chimpanzees joyfully playing with laughter. They want to see a lot. They want to see the world, and for someone to show them the way around the Great Wall of China, where they will be visible towards the helicopter of NASA. They play around in the oak watermelons, and the fields of tarnish will be seen by the Hubble Space Telescope, which will immediately report its findings to former President Lincoln: MP WHERE

This makes about no sense to me but it is still awesome

01 Apr 2013 00:22 #77
Mega Pixel

• BrandoMultin
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • moo
04 Apr 2013 00:51 #78
How is he still a New Marbler? More Posts!!!

"Wisdom is a circle. What you receive, you must give back."

• Beack
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
04 Apr 2013 02:48 #79
maybe because Spam board and topic from that bard doesn't have post count

The weirdest signature that I ever requested

• Marblemaster1
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Custom Code Enthusiast
04 Apr 2013 03:18 #80
MUSHROOM PIZZA WHERe

QuArK is still a good map editor

You know what's boring? Opaque marble skins. You know what's not? Glass Marbles!

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
04 Apr 2013 03:24 #81
Apr 3, 2013, 8:18pm, marblemaster1 wrote:MUSHROOM PIZZA WHERe

ew

Moving Platforms where

04 Apr 2013 04:59 #82
MODERATOR POSSE WHERe

• Thank you received: 57
04 Apr 2013 05:24 #83
MODERN PIE WHERe

04 Apr 2013 05:42 #84
I think your business statements are not valid in the occasion that macro photography does not make the slightest bit of a universal sense. But at the restaurant there were Mexican horses that pranced through the stage curtains and lit up the ghostly lantern that everyone anxiously anticipated. The await was a momentary silence, but applause then followed when Hispanic people entered the lights and waltzed with the staff members, who were pleasantly surprised. The party lasted for hours on end and everyone had the most fun when the ants marched throughout the corn fields and burned the farmers' homes. The uncles of the particular audience members that did not like the show, however, did not get a chance to see this wonderfully proportionate crew, and they ended up being very disappointed in their granddaughters. The granddaughters were the ones who got tickets to the large headset building, and only for ten cents a chance at that. But still, the critics heavily awarded and praised the large tenant and the people voted against the cheering crowd of adoring fans. But all this changed in the earlier days, when sexism was at large. The husbands took their wives unwillingly to the places that they wanted to go, even though the women was completely bored to death. There were fifteen confirmed fatalities at that moment, and the funeral reception ate McDonalds. At the carnival, the acrobats did many tumbles and dives to save the people drowning at the bottom of the fish tank, most notably the ones dying of starvation and the people on vacation that happened to be there and were bystanders saw every moment.

• BrandoMultin
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • moo
04 Apr 2013 12:27 #85
What just happened. Um, MORE PARAGRAPHS WHERE?!

"Wisdom is a circle. What you receive, you must give back."

06 Apr 2013 02:38 #86
nah

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
06 Apr 2013 02:48 #87
MOAR PARAGRAPHS Pl0x

06 Apr 2013 03:14 #88
But, like, in reality, the butts did not create cadences. However, the announcer announced for all nearby ladies and gentlemen to gather around. They shut their mouths and went without any sound of a single hairdrop over the sunny windpole. This guy just then walked up the side of a wall, or something, but everyone did not appreciate his lack of charisma. Then there's this dude who goes and does stuff. Alyx Vance has a weapon and Pegleg Dad goes and saves the world. But where that was happening, more people arrived and did stuff with the happening tortoises. While the marathon was going on, an old building which seemed to be John Freeman materialized out of the mist and let its presence known to all bystanders participating in the ceremony. In the abandoned office building, they found a note:

Quote:27/01/2013

Gabe Newell is looking for me. He's hungry for blood.

I don't know what he's planning to do, but in the past few days, he's gone a little bit crazy in the head, and he's cannabalized the rest of the employees. I'm one of the last few left, and I'm writing this while I still have time. I'm hiding under the desk.

Somebody please help me...

...OSHI--

This chilled everyone's blood and boiled the tea kettles to the point that nobody returned to the household of gardening. Just then, Will Smith appeared and gave his blessings to all that created a wind tunnel large enough to eat a sushi restaurant inside of a whale. They were all really glad when this turn of events occured, but it didn't, so they weren't glad. Instead, they were on the borderline of extinction, so they all had to ration their morning meadow meals. A white-flaked riverboat just blew by into the sky, where the rim of the clouds parted to show the rays of the essence of angelic healing vision, and fascinated everyone to the max, especially Obi Wan. More paragraphs happened.

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
06 Apr 2013 16:14 #89
Multi-Player WHERE?!?

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }

• Thank you received: 57
06 Apr 2013 18:09 #90
MAPLE PANCAKES WHERe

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.210 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.