Reply: PQ online not working on macOS 10.10

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: PQ online not working on macOS 10.10

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• NF
25 Nov 2021 02:50

I haven't tested this on older versions, but there is now no way for me to play PQ online on my 2014 Mac mini running OS X 10.10 Yosemite.

Previously, it would freeze on the "Connecting..." screen, so I tried this and it got past "Connecting..." but as soon as it said "Logging In..." the game crashed. Now I think I will have to upgrade macOS on this desktop in order to play online at all.

I didn't test this yet on other versions of macOS, but I just wanted to get this out there as soon as possible in case it can be fixed. I know this issue doesn't happen with macOS 10.12 Sierra—in fact, I don't even have to add that line onto the mbpPrefs.cs file in order to play, it just works.

Since I want to play before the rampage deadline, I will try running it on 10.11 and if that doesn't work, I'll have to use 10.12 which I know works.

Time to create page: 0.711 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.