Reply: Weird Avatar Issue

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Weird Avatar Issue

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• HiGuy
07 May 2020 10:20

LatinoPitaya wrote: I'm pretty sure that there is something wrong with the servers. Almost every player run server is being hosted by a guest, and when I checked onto my account a couple of weeks ago, avatars worked. When I made the forum post about not being able to download PQ, the error message said something about not being able to download files from the server. Are the servers down?

EDIT: The issue was resolved for me. By navigating to the "preferences" tag in the status menu, I was able to successfully change my avatar.

I think you're confusing a couple different issues as one large issue. Avatar support on Kunena has generally worked fine for a while, it's just confusing to set up.

• Punished_Pitaya
06 May 2020 15:43

I'm pretty sure that there is something wrong with the servers. Almost every player run server is being hosted by a guest, and when I checked onto my account a couple of weeks ago, avatars worked. When I made the forum post about not being able to download PQ, the error message said something about not being able to download files from the server. Are the servers down?

EDIT: The issue was resolved for me. By navigating to the "preferences" tag in the status menu, I was able to successfully change my avatar.

• NF
06 May 2020 01:51

I don't know much, but that's definitely an issue with everyone. Pretty sure it started when we switched to a new version of Kunena forums a couple years ago and it kind of broke a lot of stuff. I'm not sure the devs can do much about it unfortunately, but feel free to correct me. Basically now changing profile pictures is impossible and anyone with no profile picture is just displayed as a black square rather than the traditional placeholder picture.

• Punished_Pitaya
06 May 2020 00:09

This is not an issue with the game, per se, but really an issue with the forums. I've been trying multiple times to change my avatar, but always it gives me a transparent "error" avatar. All over the forums you can see multiple people whose avatar has been removed. Is there a reason behind this or is this just a personal problem? If so, how can you fix this? Thanks.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.859 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.