Before posting, please read the rules pertaining to verification of times.

file Buzzmusic World Record Rampage

• Thank you received: 156
07 Jun 2016 04:12 - 07 Jun 2016 04:14 #541

Jynn wrote: Hell yeah. Recording videos for this was well worth it... Especially after your runs get beaten 3 months after deadline.

If you send me your 37.xx recording of Broken Roller Coaster, then I will be more than happy to include it over mine. I'm just trying to fill in the gaps and make optimizations when needed.
Last edit: 07 Jun 2016 04:14 by Marson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 198
07 Jun 2016 05:07 #542
About Hidden Temple. I can not get the same time again, because it uses a special CTRL+P trick to get that time. And plus, I already recorded a run without the CTRL+P glitch, if you haven't get it, I'll resend it to you through Gmail.

lee is awesome

• Thank you received: 52
07 Jun 2016 05:25 #543
I sent the .rec to Matan ages ago so he could send it to you. But w/e, it's fine, no big deal.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
07 Jun 2016 18:46 - 07 Jun 2016 23:29 #544
I was sent a PM to this thread re: the above and that's an oops from me. I have now recorded the 37.18 @ 1024x768 60fps.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
Last edit: 07 Jun 2016 23:29 by Regislian.

07 Jun 2016 19:28 #545
@Xelna: Check your Skype

@Matan: Sweet, thanks

@Lee: Eh? I thought we solved this issue a long time ago. My 1:04 run of Hidden Temple did not use the version specific glitch to which you are referring.

07 Jun 2016 23:52 #546
Oh okay :p

But, about the spreadsheet. In the stats bar, it says that I only have 2 runs. This is a mistake. I have 3 runs (leaving out Map,g because I can't seem to get the 27.70 again, since the .rec broke), which is Cozy, Control Master (both are listed) and Jumping Philosophy (which you left out).

lee is awesome

08 Jun 2016 00:06 #547

Lee wrote: Oh okay :p

But, about the spreadsheet. In the stats bar, it says that I only have 2 runs. This is a mistake. I have 3 runs (leaving out Map,g because I can't seem to get the 27.70 again, since the .rec broke), which is Cozy, Control Master (both are listed) and Jumping Philosophy (which you left out).

My bad, added Jumping Philosophy. Like I said, the list isn't exactly 100%. :p
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lee

12 Jun 2016 00:41 - 12 Jun 2016 00:46 #548
As per BlastedMarble's request, Regislian recorded a 34.09 Chevron Rooms and I got 56.98 Creationism (no ctrl-p). Other recent accomplishments include Happy Ultra Course (55.24s) and Map (27.39s) from me as well as Slanted Ascension (5.87s) and Slanted Ascension 2 (13.66s) from Regislian.

I am happy to announce that recording is now finished, and all problematic runs have either been troubleshot or redone by Regi and I.

All of this information and more can be found on the spreadsheet, which is now fully complete:
goo.gl/s4amtU

And with impeccable timing, I will be away from home for a week, starting tomorrow. Still, we are on track for a pre-July release date.
Last edit: 12 Jun 2016 00:46 by Marson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lee, J@ckRB, Regislian, Frostfire, NF, Xedron

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
13 Jun 2016 15:04 - 13 Jun 2016 15:04 #549
Name: Rozi
Level: Upon the Hilltop
Time: 9.58

Name: Rozi
Level: Frictional Slopes
Time: 10.96

Admittedly I had awful timing with these, but I talked to Mason on Skype and he had mentioned that he still has yet to start editing so these runs will highly likely be in the rampage. I'll do the best I can to be a little bit more respectful and stop attempting for WRs.
Would be nice if I could keep these times. ;)

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
Last edit: 13 Jun 2016 15:04 by Nockess.

29 Jun 2016 12:29 #550
Uhh.. Nihahhat what's the problem?

lee is awesome
Attachments:

• Regislian
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 255
29 Jun 2016 18:23 #551
As far as I know it's an issue with Hypercam's avis somehow getting rejected by Sony Vegas.

Should be fixable though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lee

• Thank you received: 64
30 Jun 2016 00:38 #552
Hype, can't believe this is finally coming out! Thanks Regi and Nihahhat and everyone else that helped get this done! :)

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
30 Jun 2016 02:12 #553
at the start of this thread I couldn't even install customs properly, now we're at the end and I have worked on the CLA, ggwp guys.

it's ogre

apology for poor english

when were you when bwrr dies?

i was sat at home playing marble blast when pjotr ring

‘bwrr is kill’

‘no’

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽
The following user(s) said Thank You: J@ckRB, Three, sspenst, Regislian

30 Jun 2016 02:31 #554
thank mr kalle

30 Jun 2016 11:18 #555
:huh:

lee is awesome

30 Jun 2016 23:26 - 23 Jul 2016 19:21 #556
Buzzmusic World Record Rampage Pt.1 - Marble Blast Platinum

After twenty months of dedicated work, the Buzzmusic World Record Rampage has arrived! Welcome to the first part of this destructive rampage! In this five-part compilation, talented speedrunners from across the world tackle all of the custom levels created by mastermind level-builder Buzzmusic100. You will find that there is an impressive display of skill and precision on even the simplest of levels.

This video contains the levels in chronological order of their release from Mine Ultra Course to Enormous Road.

Enjoy!

Last edit: 23 Jul 2016 19:21 by Marson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buzzmusic, Lee, J@ckRB, Blasted, Regislian, Frostfire, MBKid, NF, Nockess, Xedron

• Blasted
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Speedrunner and Level Maker
  • Thank you received: 105
30 Jun 2016 23:53 #557
This rampage is one of the very few MB things I've ever felt satisfied in participating. I'm extremely honored to be a representative of this rampage. Part one's runs are really good and some were really unexpected. Especially Enormous Road. There is a reason Regislian is one the highlights of this rampage.

I'm highly anticipated for the next parts of this massive pack of a rampage.

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
30 Jun 2016 23:57 - 01 Jul 2016 01:12 #558
Wow! It felt like it's been years, but this project was filled to the brink with ages of anticipation in my life and has been one of my highlights in my time here. Well done team! We did it! We all came together and this community mission has been accomplished! Words cannot express how awesome this moment is right now for me. Like seriously. I'll edit stuff when I finish watching. Here we go! I'm so proud of this product!

Just finished. I could probably say a million things to try to get you inside what my mind is thinking right now but it won't work. Have you ever had those moments? They're frustrating. Anyway, that was absolutely mind-shattering! I feel like i've waited for this my whole life. It's finally a reality lol. I will sleep well and satisfied tonight now that I have watched the first part of the Buzzmusic world record rampage......:O i can't wait for the next parts of it! Once we get to the bigger, tougher pathway-worthy levels that will be quite a show. I can't believe this was only the beginning! Several highlights were all of Regi's runs, especially the beach level and the Enormous Road. Rozi's frictional slopes was amazing. From the very get-go, to see how this rampage finally unfolded was an earth-shattering, long-awaited peak of anticipation for me. Awesome job team! See you soon in the next part hopefully!

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014
Last edit: 01 Jul 2016 01:12 by Eguy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MBKid, Nockess

• Frostfire
  • Frostfire's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
  • Thank you received: 447
01 Jul 2016 03:18 #559
Well, after I had given up on this rampage, it pulled through and the result is, so far, amazing. Thanks to Regislian especially for all the effort he put into this when I'd stopped, and to Nihahhat for putting it together.

As for the rampage itself, lots of extremely good runs. Enormous Road was a superb climax to end the first part, probably my favorite run in there. Loved seeing flawless execution of my paths on Racetrack of Time and Enigmas of Grayness :) as well as loads of other brilliant ones I couldn't figure out, especially regi's Gravity Beach and imp's Grass Castle.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
01 Jul 2016 13:46 - 01 Jul 2016 13:48 #560
I was impressed with the quality thus far for the first part. Regis/Kalle always gave the good stuff, and RadiantVibe's edge hits took me by surprise, and (gonna be honest, sorry) while it isn't the current favorite so far, I was definitely most impressed by BlastedMarble's epic pathway for the last level. Shame the level was this long and bleh but the route was definitely surprising. Hats off to the rest for some serious speed and skill, and looking forwards to the next parts.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
Last edit: 01 Jul 2016 13:48 by IsraeliRD. Reason: I misspelled because this was awesome

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
01 Jul 2016 15:07 #561
The very last one? Oh yeah, that was genius. I thought it was Regislian though?

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
01 Jul 2016 16:07 #562
Fantastic runs everyone! I was seriously impressed by some of the runs such as Enigmas of Grayness, Frictional Slopes :^), Enormous Road, Gravity Beach, and oh my god there's way too many to remember!
I'm really pleased with myself that I finally got to participate in a World Record Rampage. I feel kind of guilty because I sent my .recs in a few months late, but who cares at this moment.

Great job to all the participants. Super hyped for part 2!

Call me Chris!

• Battlecube314
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • 100% Gold/Ultimate/Awesome!!
  • Thank you received: 155
02 Jul 2016 05:22 #563
Those runs were unbelievable, especially that path on Enormous Road! I haven't played most of these in 3-5 years, and back then I never expected to see such amazing paths.

Also I have 10.647 Array of Movement (while the video has 10.649).

03 Jul 2016 23:17 #564
Buzzmusic World Record Rampage Pt. 2 - Marble Blast Platinum

Welcome to the second part of this destructive rampage! I could go on and on about the runs in this section, but I think the precise edge-hits and creative routes will speak for themselves.

This video contains the levels in chronological order of their release from Rainbow Dash to City of Buzzmusic.

Enjoy!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Buzzmusic, Lee, Blasted, sspenst, Regislian

• Blasted
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Speedrunner and Level Maker
  • Thank you received: 105
04 Jul 2016 00:03 #565
This part was awesome. Regislian, Kalle, and RadiantVibe had their fair share of surprising tweaks and are thus the highlights of this part of the rampage.

04 Jul 2016 00:13 - 04 Jul 2016 00:13 #566
This is more awesome than the first part!

I really like the pathfindings and the tricks that were performed in this video. Really liked Kalle's edge-hit skills and Regi's precision (well, he did make a few mistakes, I cringed when he missed the finish in Structures of Sand ;-; ).

Hope the next 2 parts will be even more awesome!

lee is awesome
Last edit: 04 Jul 2016 00:13 by Lee.

04 Jul 2016 00:45 #567
Lots of great paths in this one! Keep the videos coming :D

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
04 Jul 2016 01:52 #568
wall hit monster course is the best run of the rampage thus far

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
04 Jul 2016 05:00 #569
Wow!! That was awesome. WHMC was amazing, but I still think best Regislian run standing was Enormous Road. But my new flashy favorite is Castle Ride without a doubt. That blew my mind. Amazing job guys! Let more parts come :D

-Jeff 2014

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
04 Jul 2016 05:28 #570
Very impressed by this second part of the BWRR. Kalle, BlastedMarble, and Regi have been absolutely dominating the WRR and out of nowhere in part 2 comes RadiantVibe with a handful of freaking mind-boggling runs. Cheers to Kalle for his ridiculous edge hits, Regi for his stunning paths and tweaks, and RV with a few absolute stunners in general.
My favorite runs so far have to be Frictional Slopes, Enigmas of Grayness, High Hopes, Bridge of Night, Control Master, Motion Timing, and Gauntlet Revisited.
Great job to all the participants of parts 1 & 2. Let's see what part 3 has to offer!

Call me Chris!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.120 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.