exclamation-circle 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament

  • Frostfire
  • Frostfire's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
More
17 Jul 2015 22:11 #151 by Frostfire
Replied by Frostfire on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament
9 pm EST (3 am GMT) Thursday July 23 - RC v Frostfire for the championship.

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • J@ckRB
  • J@ckRB's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • *some self-degrading humour*
More
17 Jul 2015 22:44 #152 by J@ckRB
Replied by J@ckRB on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament

Frostfire wrote:
(3 am GMT)




But seriously yay it's finally gonna happen.

"funny quote" - funny person 2016 part 2 electric boogaloo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jul 2015 22:48 #153 by Nockess
Replied by Nockess on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament

Frostfire wrote:
9 pm EST (3 am GMT) Thursday July 23 - RC v Frostfire for the championship.

:)


Now I'm pissed. I won't be here on Thursday (or Wednesday for that matter). Guess I'll just watch it on recording

First player ever to get all of the Awesome Times.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Imperial
  • Imperial's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Custom Levels Lover
More
18 Jul 2015 01:49 #154 by Imperial
Replied by Imperial on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament
Good timing, I might be there to witness it. :D

Vanquisher / Red Stealer

My youtube channel: www.youtube.com/imperialcuirassier
My twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/imperialcuirassier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Frostfire
  • Frostfire's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
More
18 Jul 2015 01:50 #155 by Frostfire
Replied by Frostfire on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament

Imperial wrote:
Good timing, I might be there to witness it. :D


Awesome! You mean stream it though, right? :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • dushine
  • dushine's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • PING STEALLLL!
More
23 Jul 2015 12:02 #156 by dushine
Replied by dushine on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament
3 am...wow...that's like 6 am my time...gg I guess. But good luck to the both of you and hope Imp streams it ;)

Legit Marbler
Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/MBdushine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Imperial
  • Imperial's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Custom Levels Lover
More
24 Jul 2015 07:25 - 24 Jul 2015 07:31 #157 by Imperial
Replied by Imperial on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament
After a month of nothing we finally have a wrap for our 4-months-long tournament :woohoo: :

RC (away) vs Frostfire (home)

1st map: Horizon
Chosen by: Frostfire
Score: 121-112 RC
Total: 1-0 RC

A surprising first map choice by Frostfire. He proved to be not rusty at all by maintaining a small lead over RC for the majority of the game, but then RC made an unexpected comeback by devouring entire second last spawn and acing the last blue.

2nd map: Sprawl
Chosen by: RC
Score: 162-132 RC
Total: 2-0 RC

RC's golden map. Although he screwed up the beginning of the game, he managed to switch the lead and slowly widen the score gap as the game progresses. Not much to say here.

3rd map: Marble It Up!
Chosen by: Frostfire
Score: 130-112 Frostfire
Total: 2-1 RC

An interesting map choice by Frosty turned out to be a wise one: With Frosty's proficiency in the map, RC's lead in the first minute vanished quickly and he struggled to overtake Frosty for the remaining of the game.

4th map: Gems in the Road
Chosen by: RC
Score: 113-99 RC
Total: 3-1 RC

RC was annoyed at the last game and chosen an unpopular map. Nevertheless, he proved to excel in it just finel as he maintained a good lead throughout the game.

5th map: Zenith
Chosen by: Frostfire
Score: 122-95 Frostfire
Total: 3-2 RC

Frosty decided to choose one of his best maps, and it turned out that he was indeed significantly more proficient in the map than RC. A solid win by Frosty.

6th map: All Angles
Chosen by: RC
Score: 83-72 RC
Total: 4-2 RC

RC's favourite intermediate map. (?) Needless to say he was very good in it, and although Frosty made promising efforts to change the tide, they were ultimately proved to be void.

7th map: Marble City
Chosen by: Frostfire
Score: 129-120 Frostfire
Total: 4-3 RC

Aware that RC needs only one more win to become the champion, Frosty decided to choose a map he has confidence to beat him on. The majority of the match was plainly even between the two players, numerous tied scores were seen. At the last minute Frosty managed to pull a small lead and kept it until the end of the game.

8th map: Triumvirate
Chosen by: RC
Score: 93-73 Frostfire
Total: 4-4

With Frosty closing in RC picked a map in which he has previously beaten Frosty during the Swiss rounds. RC was leading in the first minute, but then Frosty began to pick up the pace and took over the lead, drastically increasing it while RC experienced much lag. For the rest of the match RC struggled to turn the tide and the gap remained.

So it happened, 4-4, a match tie just like what the two players had in the Swiss rounds. The result of the whole match is then depended once again on the map choice by the randomizer, and it being a troll as it always is, gave them this:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Both players freaked out, RC exclaiming that the randomizer is unfair giving them a map in which Frosty is notorious for being superior, and Frosty claiming that he has been performing poorly in the map recently.

Regardless, the match has to be played, so they played. Frosty was leading at first as we'd expect, but 2 minutes in RC struck an amazing comeback and the scores were tied. At one point when they were tied, Frosty decided to go for the last red gem in the spawn, and RC took the next blue and maintained a lead over Frosty, and Frosty never succeeded to take the lead again. The final scores were: 141-123 RC.

Which means that the winner of the tournament is: RC[/u]


Congrats to RC and also to Frostfire for being such an extremely competent opponent to him. In my opinion Frosty would have won it had he not taken that last red in the final game, but it is over now so, ggs for both players. :)

The whole match has been livestreamed by me and is viewable on both my YouTube and Twitch channel.
YouTube link:


Twitch link: www.twitch.tv/imperialcuirassier/c/6987940

It has been a wonderful experience to witness this whole tournament (and to see it come to a proper end :silly:). Well done to all the participants and I look forward to seeing the next one at some point. :)

Vanquisher / Red Stealer

My youtube channel: www.youtube.com/imperialcuirassier
My twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/imperialcuirassier
Last edit: 24 Jul 2015 07:31 by Imperial.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dushine, Frostfire

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Frostfire
  • Frostfire's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
More
24 Jul 2015 11:47 #158 by Frostfire
Replied by Frostfire on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament
So for Aayrl/HiGuy - if you're giving out achievements again the final placements are as so :

1st: RC
2nd: Frostfire
3rd place tie: Regislian and MBK
5th place tie: Kalle, Lichable, Eguy and J@ckRB
9th: Rozi
10th: Lee Zi Xian
11th: Pro Marbler
12th: Jeff
Players who were disqualified/forfeited:
Loq
Nihahhat
Alexis
Mister Otter 11


Hope everyone enjoyed the tournament. It was a blast for me and I think my skills improved over the course of the tournament. I never expected to come close to a 5-4 loss to RC in the final, my rust fell away after Horizon/Sprawl and even on those two I played pretty good. Congratulations to RC, he deserved the win.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • dushine
  • dushine's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • PING STEALLLL!
More
24 Jul 2015 12:32 #159 by dushine
Replied by dushine on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament
I'm calling it, this is definite contender for matches of the year. Congrats to RC and to Frosty for the masterful performance, and there was no shortage of drama. Very good right up Imperial, and thanks for all the effort you put into streaming the games, as well as Kalle and Regi. Thanks to everyone for the write-ups. Now on to some comments.

Horizon - this game had me freaking out so much. It was completely frightening to see RC play EXACTLY how I would have, and I actually thought Frosty had this one, props to RC for the comeback.

Sprawl - RC was quicker in collecting the gems, as opposed to getting to spawns, which is what won him the game, and on top he maintained his intensity to the very end.

Marble it Up - Frosty played pixel by pixel the same way I play on this map, and it's very interesting because despite some mistakes from both, he just knew the level better. I'd hate to play him here.

Gems in the Road - this is a map that no one really wants to bet on because, you either have a good game or a bad game. And it's rare that once you fall behind you ever recover.

Zenith - you guys have it all wrong, especially Frosty, it isn't that RC isn't familiar with it. Zenith is one of the weirdest maps because, even when you are generally better at it than someone else, it's the type of map where you can play 4 games, win 3, but lose one by such a margin that it makes you rethink ever choosing it. It also matter who you play against and how aggressive and relentless they are, in that respect props to Frosty, he was insane, but RC was simply having that awful game, failing at all blues, it might have been closer on another day.

All Angles - yea, RC loves this map and clearly not one Frosty ever plays, but he played really well for someone not used to it!

Marble City - Damn Frostfire was just too much here, but that last spawn, had RC actually not missed it...might have been like a 2 point win haha.

Triumvirate - Wow....it became obvious RC completely lost hope with his lag spikes, I would have liked to see the result without those lag spikes, but at no point did Frostfire let up, and he ensured RC remained behind. More on this level on the next comment.

Architecture - I wasn't aware this was the last match or that it was 4-4. When I noticed and saw what the randomizer chose, man I laughed for a good whole minute. Props to RC for the comeback, even when it looked like Frosty had it.
BUT, here's the thing, imo it wasn't that spawn they were tied that changed the game, but rather, it was the last yellow that Frostfire was 2 up. He could have kept his MM and camped it, MM'ing RC when he came for it, but that would be too cheap. Either way his mistake was that he went back for it and missed the blue and like the rest of the next spawn. The last red made it worse.
Now I DO believe this kind of evens it up, because of the lag spikes that RC suffered on Triumvirate, and I applaud Frostfire for the sportsmanship he showed on Architecture, going for that last gem twice, whereas usually he would never do it when in front and on his favourite level.
I thought that me and Imperial have even matches, but clearly the chemistry between RC and Frostfire is unbelievable.

Take a bow gentlemen, this is what an elite match-up is. ;) B)

Legit Marbler
Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/MBdushine
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frostfire

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Eguy
  • Eguy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
More
24 Jul 2015 15:27 - 24 Jul 2015 15:28 #160 by Eguy
Replied by Eguy on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament

dushine wrote:
I'm calling it, this is definite contender for matches of the year. Thanks for all the effort you put into streaming the games, as well as Kalle and Regi. Thanks to everyone for the write-ups. Now on to some comments.




Now I DO believe this kind of evens it up, because of the lag spikes that RC suffered on Triumvirate, and I applaud Frostfire for the sportsmanship he showed on Architecture, going for that last gem twice, whereas usually he would never do it when in front and on his favourite level.
I thought that me and Imperial have even matches, but clearly the chemistry between RC and Frostfire is unbelievable.

Take a bow gentlemen, this is what an elite match-up is. ;) B)

I totally agree about the chemistry. These players will be the best match up for years to come, and a classic, too. Also, dush, what's with the inconsistency. You're always griping about how I MM you too much, and then you say Frosty should've done it :P. But yeah, I really give Frosty a hand for not doing it on the most important round of the whole tournament. Although we know you were probably shocked to lose it, when everyone thought it was over, but we all appreciate your awesome sportsmanship and raw effort. This'll make the match remembered for years to come. GGs! Also, seeing Kalle yelling SBR in the other chat was a nice and expected touch to the drama.

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014
Last edit: 24 Jul 2015 15:28 by Eguy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jul 2015 05:53 - 25 Jul 2015 05:54 #161 by Rigel
Replied by Rigel on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament
Congratulations to RC for the impressive win and going through it all unbeaten. And let's not forget, congratulations to Frosty for arranging a successful tournament and putting up such a great fight in the end. Great work! Credit where credit is due, now don't go completely inactive on us you two. :P
Last edit: 25 Jul 2015 05:54 by Rigel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Frostfire
  • Frostfire's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
More
25 Jul 2015 11:36 #162 by Frostfire
Replied by Frostfire on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament

Rigel wrote:
Congratulations to RC for the impressive win and going through it all unbeaten. And let's not forget, congratulations to Frosty for arranging a successful tournament and putting up such a great fight in the end. Great work! Credit where credit is due, now don't go completely inactive on us you two. :P


It only took two tries... !

Anyhow, don't worry. I'm getting pumped up about BWRR now, once I get my new comp I think I'll be coming on more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • dushine
  • dushine's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • PING STEALLLL!
More
26 Jul 2015 12:32 #163 by dushine
Replied by dushine on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament
Lmao@Ray actually having more than 0 posts.
And Eguy, ask Regi and Imp and co why I say that. That's because in a tourney match, all that stuff can be used. But it's very annoying to play someone who relies on MM so match *cough Technostick*. If you want to use it that bad just say so, but then that means I'll do the same thing and the game just becomes messy and not at all fun. I only used MM a lot because of my ping, now I have no need for it. Anyway best we not try to get off topic here.

Another tourney please...Kalle? :P

Legit Marbler
Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/MBdushine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Kalle29
  • Kalle29's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • I blame ping for losing
More
26 Jul 2015 12:45 #164 by Kalle29
Replied by Kalle29 on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament
Yes, summer tournament. Do you guys want that? If you are then I will hold it, and it will be much shorter than what this one was.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Frostfire
  • Frostfire's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
More
26 Jul 2015 15:13 #165 by Frostfire
Replied by Frostfire on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament
GL Kalle if you run it, however not sure i would participate due to my XP dying.

Me and regi have been thinking of a singleplayer tournament as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Eguy
  • Eguy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
More
26 Jul 2015 17:40 #166 by Eguy
Replied by Eguy on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament
I'd participate B)
And, dush, lets just get clear here. I don't want anyone to think of me as a primarily MM player. I can win just as well without it. MM is not mainly good for knocking people when you see them. What noone realizes is it maximizes gem collection efficiency on many maps, which is exactly why I use it. Plus, I learned from MBU players to use MMs. And MBU players are considered godly good. MMing is sort of an aspect that we've lost in MBP. I think we should bring it back because what's the point in swerving around every MM powerup just to avoid imitating a style of many good players.

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Frostfire
  • Frostfire's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
More
26 Jul 2015 17:44 #167 by Frostfire
Replied by Frostfire on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament
No one swerves around MMs just for the sake of good sportsmanship, they just don't go for them like they go for helis and super speeds.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • dushine
  • dushine's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • PING STEALLLL!
More
26 Jul 2015 20:35 #168 by dushine
Replied by dushine on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament
"What noone realizes is it maximizes gem collection efficiency on many maps, which is exactly why I use it. Plus, I learned from MBU players to use MMs".
1. Really? LOL dude me, Matan, Imperial, Technostick etc etc have known that MM is good for that since the MBO days, go look at the Marbe Melee Primer WR in MBU and you'll see anyone who has used it knows this.

2. No you are not primarily a MM user. But we have played many games, especially last year, where I was winning and you started going MM 24/7 NOT for the sake of the gems but to MM me, and those are practice games. I didn't think it fair as with the ping delay I had, having a MM basically means I lose no matter what. But I don't have anything against MM really, it's just that I used it a lot before Tsuf and a few people said I use it more than anyone or I should reduce.

"And MBU players are considered godly good. MMing is sort of an aspect that we've lost in MBP. I think we should bring it back because what's the point in swerving around every MM powerup just to avoid imitating a style of many good players"
3. Tbh, I'll say it, MBU players have been the best for ages, but that was only because they had MP to begin with. I'm fairly confident they are on an Imperial/RC level, seeing as we have MP now too.
And you misunderstand the reason why MM isn't as popular. It's because its mechanics, if you will, are very different to the ones of MM in MBO/MBU. For one despite the size it only seems heavier, as it can basically blast/use powerups the same way as the regular marble. It also has some issues, such as the bug when you activate it that gives you a speed boost. Also the fact that if you use it while rolling, you hit an invisible edge or something.
Those reasons can end up making it inconvenient or cost you a game.

Anyway use it as you wish next time we play.

P.S. Yes Kalle please tell us what you had in mind. And EW a sp tournament.

Legit Marbler
Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/MBdushine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Kalle29
  • Kalle29's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • I blame ping for losing
More
26 Jul 2015 20:44 #169 by Kalle29
Replied by Kalle29 on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament
One thing I wanted to do was to have a group stage before playoffs. Basically wait until we have that want to participate say so, then divide them into groups based on how many we got. Everyone in the group will 1v1 everyone else in that group (this can be tracked in several ways), and the best in each group go on to playoffs. I believe something similar has been done before? The point is to have only one pre-playoffs stage (of 2 weeks most likely), so that we don't get that 12-week marathon like in this tourney.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Eguy
  • Eguy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
More
27 Jul 2015 02:20 #170 by Eguy
Replied by Eguy on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament

dushine wrote:
"What noone realizes is it maximizes gem collection efficiency on many maps, which is exactly why I use it. Plus, I learned from MBU players to use MMs".
1. Really? LOL dude me, Matan, Imperial, Technostick etc etc have known that MM is good for that since the MBO days, go look at the Marbe Melee Primer WR in MBU and you'll see anyone who has used it knows this.

2. No you are not primarily a MM user. But we have played many games, especially last year, where I was winning and you started going MM 24/7 NOT for the sake of the gems but to MM me, and those are practice games. I didn't think it fair as with the ping delay I had, having a MM basically means I lose no matter what. But I don't have anything against MM really, it's just that I used it a lot before Tsuf and a few people said I use it more than anyone or I should reduce.

"And MBU players are considered godly good. MMing is sort of an aspect that we've lost in MBP. I think we should bring it back because what's the point in swerving around every MM powerup just to avoid imitating a style of many good players"
3. Tbh, I'll say it, MBU players have been the best for ages, but that was only because they had MP to begin with. I'm fairly confident they are on an Imperial/RC level, seeing as we have MP now too.
And you misunderstand the reason why MM isn't as popular. It's because its mechanics, if you will, are very different to the ones of MM in MBO/MBU. For one despite the size it only seems heavier, as it can basically blast/use powerups the same way as the regular marble. It also has some issues, such as the bug when you activate it that gives you a speed boost. Also the fact that if you use it while rolling, you hit an invisible edge or something.
Those reasons can end up making it inconvenient or cost you a game.

Anyway use it as you wish next time we play.

P.S. Yes Kalle please tell us what you had in mind. And EW a sp tournament.


1. Okay, glad you and others know that. I get so much anger about MMs that I feel that people forget that fact, but okay I guess I'm wrong.
2. I use it for both sakes. And, I'm not going to play you any differently because of ping delay. I play you the same way I play any other player. Not to mention, you're hyper freaking good.
3. I don't think MBU people have been the best just because they had MP longer. I think it's something more than that. Their style of play is the most analytical, the most smart. They don't just go after gems and try hard to win. I may be wrong about all this, but by the way I see them play there is something going on behind the curtains.
And, I've learned the secrets of the MBP MM. If you jump before using it, it won't make you bump into an invisible edge, and it will make you go faster, which can be used advantageously.

Anyway, this is getting off topic :silly:

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jul 2015 14:33 #171 by Nature Freak
Replied by Nature Freak on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament
When would this MP tournament be? Even though I am abysmal at MP, I would like to participate, as long as it's somewhere near the middle of August or something.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Aug 2015 02:10 - 01 Aug 2015 14:32 #172 by Aayrl
Replied by Aayrl on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament
Congratulations to all who participated in the tournament and an extra-special congratulations to those of you who made it to the final playoffs! As with the previous tournament, I have gone ahead and granted special web-achievements and titles depending on how well you finished in the tournament! Keep in mind all rewards are inclusive (e.g., RC will have all of the achievements listed below).

All Participants: Achievement and the 'Squire' Prefix Title.

Top 10 Participants: Achievement and the 'Knight' Prefix Title, and all subsequent achievements and titles.

Top 3 Participants: Achievement and the 'Duke' Prefix title, and all subsequent achievements and titles.

Winner: Achievement, 'Emperor' Prefix title, and the purple trophy flair icon, as well as all subsequent achievements and titles.

~Aayrl
Last edit: 01 Aug 2015 14:32 by Aayrl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dushine, J@ckRB, ProMarbler, Regislian, Frostfire

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Aug 2015 17:34 #173 by Lichable
Replied by Lichable on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament
GGs to RC and Frost, this tournament was a real pleasure and I saw my MP skills improve through it as it was one of my first MP games when we started the tournament!a
Hope to see a SP tournament someday, I think it would be interesting because the SP skills are very different than the MP skills.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2015 01:54 #174 by Nockess
Replied by Nockess on topic 1v1 MB Multiplayer Tournament
Congratulations, RC! You really deserved to win. You and Frosty had an amazing match and I can't wait to see more!

First player ever to get all of the Awesome Times.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Kalle29AayrlRegislian