New Spam Board rule: NO USELESS SPAM! THIS INCLUDES POSTS THAT JUST CONSIST OF "AKJFWJF;KLDSNFLKDSJFLK" OR A LIST OF SMILEYS! The Spam Board is meant to be the place for threads that are just playful, not for plain stupid, immature posts!

No explicit images.

No flame wars.

file Hardest Level Ideas

• NaCl586
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • An Ordinary Marble Blaster
  • Thank you received: 70
30 Apr 2011 03:16 #331
Dive! with a a avalanche chasing you as you speed down the side. And the avalanche is full of huns. The loop is completely made of nukes, and there are 100000x as many mines at the end with 1000000x power. And you can't jump , also the floors are made from space! There is a moving platform that pushes you down the hill just as the game starts, sending you almost immediately flying into the loop. Also it have many moving colmesh to prevent you to win the level and there are giant -10000000000000 TM to make you didn't quailfied.

I'm just an ordinary marble blaster who like to create new and unusual things.

Creator of the Marble Blast GLC series
Check out and download my custom levels here .
Check out my original musics in this thread and in my soundcloud here .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
15 May 2011 14:15 #332
Dive! with a a avalanche chasing you as you speed down the side. And the avalanche is full of huns. The loop is completely made of nukes, and there are 100000x as many mines at the end with 1000000x power. And you can't jump , also the floors are made from space! There is a moving platform that pushes you down the hill just as the game starts, sending you almost immediately flying into the loop. Also it have many moving colmesh to prevent you to win the level and there are giant -10000000000000 TM to make you didn't qualified. The qualify time is -1E146472865287946283, making it almost impossible to complete.

LOL, you spelled qualified as quailfied.

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• Thank you received: 1
18 May 2011 02:37 #333
Dive! with a a avalanche chasing you as you speed down the side. And the avalanche is full of huns. The loop is completely made of nukes, and there are 100000x as many mines at the end with 1000000x power. And you can't jump , also the floors are made from space! There is a moving platform that pushes you down the hill just as the game starts, sending you almost immediately flying into the loop. Also it have many moving colmesh to prevent you to win the level and there are giant -10000000000000 TM to make you didn't qualified. The qualify time is -1E146472865287946283, making it almost impossible to complete. And if you do happen to beat that, the game crashes and removes all of your high scores.

• Thank you received: 0
19 May 2011 01:28 #334
Dive! with a a avalanche chasing you as you speed down the side. And the avalanche is full of huns. The loop is completely made of nukes, and there are 100000x as many mines at the end with 1000000x power. And you can't jump , also the floors are made from space! There is a moving platform that pushes you down the hill just as the game starts, sending you almost immediately flying into the loop. Also it have many moving colmesh to prevent you to win the level and there are giant -10000000000000 TM to make you didn't qualified. The qualify time is -1E146472865287946283, making it almost impossible to complete. And if you do happen to beat that, the game crashes and removes all of your high scores, then the computer explodes like Matan's did.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
19 May 2011 01:34 #335
LOL! New one! That's WAY overboard!

A small thin tightrope (How basic! [P.S. don't add this parentheses to your add-on of this idea ])

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

19 May 2011 21:19 #336
A small thin tightrope that is as flimsy as a tightrope made of string.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
19 May 2011 21:23 #337
A small thin tightrope, made out of nukes and you cannot jump. It is as flimsy as a tightrope made of string.

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• Thank you received: 1
28 May 2011 00:10 #338
A small thin tightrope, made out of nukes and you cannot jump. It is as flimsy as a tightrope made of string. With a Par time of 1:00.00.

• Ticket2Ride
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 5
15 Jun 2011 11:52 #339
A small thin tightrope, made out of nukes and you cannot jump. It is as flimsy as a tightrope made of string. With a Par time of 1:00.00. And 100 tornadoes left and right of the tightrope.

02 Jul 2011 22:37 #340
Can't get any harder. Tune it down a little.

Money tree.

• Thank you received: 67
03 Jul 2011 05:36 #341
Money Tree, with random oob triggers everywhere

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
03 Jul 2011 05:38 #342
(Off-TOPIC: Hi Jkk39!)

Money Tree, with random oob triggers everywhere as well as nukes, bumpers, and colmesh.

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Thank you received: 25
03 Jul 2011 14:00 #343
Money Tree, with random oob triggers everywhere as well as nukes, bumpers, and colmesh. A Wild fire starts and the tree caught fire. Then, the nukes ignite and then bumper falls down to kill marble.

• Thank you received: 17
23 Jul 2011 00:03 #344
Money Tree, with random OOB triggers everywhere as well as nukes, bumpers, and colmesh. A Wild fire starts and the tree caught fire. Then, the nukes ignite and then bumpers falls down to kill marble. The Qualify time is 00:00.001, and random winds blow you off the platform.

• NaCl586
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • An Ordinary Marble Blaster
  • Thank you received: 70
23 Jul 2011 02:23 #345
Money Tree, with random OOB triggers everywhere as well as nukes, bumpers, and colmesh. A Wild fire starts and the tree caught fire. Then, the nukes ignite and then bumpers falls down to kill marble. The Qualify time is 00:00.001, and random winds blow you off the platform. And no moving platforms so you must think how to get the hit!

OFF TOPIC : 5 OF THE MOST LOGIC HARDEST LEVEL IDEAS SPAM WILL BE ON MBADVENTURE WORLD 0 QUEST

I'm just an ordinary marble blaster who like to create new and unusual things.

Creator of the Marble Blast GLC series
Check out and download my custom levels here .
Check out my original musics in this thread and in my soundcloud here .

• Beack
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
23 Jul 2011 04:36 #346
OK this is really hard now, let's start another.

A-Maze-ing....with over 9000 additional routes to get lost and all is made with Quicksan.dts

The weirdest signature that I ever requested

• Thank you received: 25
23 Jul 2011 05:23 #347
A-Maze-ing....with over 9000 additional routes to get lost and all is made with Quicksan.dts. Every time you touch a wall, the marble shoots up into the sky OOB.

• Thank you received: 123
28 Jul 2011 23:23 #348
A-Maze-ing....with over 9000 additional routes to get lost and all is made with Quicksan.dts. Every time you touch a wall, the marble shoots up into the sky OOB. The bounds are so low that if you jump, you go OOB.

• Marblemaster1
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Custom Code Enthusiast
  • Thank you received: 8
18 Jan 2012 02:51 #349
A-Maze-ing....with over 9000 additional routes to get lost and all is made with Quicksan.dts. Every time you touch a wall, the marble shoots up into the sky OOB. The bounds are so low that if you jump, you go OOB. And then this topic is mega-bumped, and the poster warned for bumping the same topic twice. *puts away crystal ball*

QuArK is still a good map editor

You know what's boring? Opaque marble skins. You know what's not? Glass Marbles!

30 Sep 2012 19:28 #350
He guys let's bring this topic back! It's fun.

Has thrill ride already been done?

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
30 Sep 2012 21:32 #351
Thrill Ride, but your marble is so big that balancing is extremely hard.

• Beack
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
30 Sep 2012 23:30 #352
Thrill Ride, but your marble is so big that balancing is extremely hard, with no borders and the floor is made with space friction and the route is x9999999999999 tighter than usual, then you just lost the game

• Marblemaster1
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Custom Code Enthusiast
  • Thank you received: 8
01 Oct 2012 00:21 #353
Thrill Ride, but your marble is so big that balancing is extremely hard, with no borders and the floor is made with space friction and the route is x9999999999999 tighter than usual, then you just lost the game. Also, the shortcut is blocked by an OOB trigger, and the MPs that take you up the hill move backwards.

QuArK is still a good map editor

You know what's boring? Opaque marble skins. You know what's not? Glass Marbles!

01 Oct 2012 02:15 #354
Thrill Ride, but your marble is so big that balancing is extremely hard, with no borders and the floor is made with space friction and the route is x9999999999999 tighter than usual, then you just lost the game. Also, the shortcut is blocked by an OOB trigger, and the MPs that take you up the hill move backwards. All of a sudden, a giant hand whacks you into an almost perfect route but an edge hit makes you fall onto a MP to the beginning.

• Beack
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
01 Oct 2012 02:22 #355
Thrill Ride, but your marble is so big that balancing is extremely hard, with no borders and the floor is made with space friction and the route is x9999999999999 tighter than usual, then you just lost the game. Also, the shortcut is blocked by an OOB trigger, and the MPs that take you up the hill move backwards. All of a sudden, a giant hand whacks you into an almost perfect route but an edge hit makes you fall onto a MP to the beginning, but you land in another beginning with a route 3000000000 times long, and in the middle of the route your marble get crushed in 3 milions parts that all of them goes OOB making your game crash and restart the whole level again.

(maybe is enough with this level)

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
01 Oct 2012 03:05 #356
Okay, I'll start a new round!

You have to go around a sphere that has no gravity modifiers.

• Beack
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
01 Oct 2012 03:36 #357
Sept 30, 2012, 8:05pm, ajdallas wrote:You have to go around a sphere that has no gravity modifiers.
lol, Block Ball Evolution?

[Back on topic]
You have to go around a sphere that has no gravity modifiers, the whole ball is madce by Bouncy Floor and like in Angry Birds Space the gravity is too close to the Sphere and you go in zero gravity to nowhere.

03 Oct 2012 01:37 #358
You have to go around a sphere that has no gravity modifiers, the whole ball is madce by Bouncy Floor and like in Angry Birds Space the gravity is too close to the Sphere and you go in zero gravity to nowhere. But a wormhole transports you to the middle of the sphere in which gravity laws apply.

• Beack
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
03 Oct 2012 02:28 #359
You have to go around a sphere that has no gravity modifiers, the whole ball is madce by Bouncy Floor and like in Angry Birds Space the gravity is too close to the Sphere and you go in zero gravity to nowhere. But a wormhole transports you to the middle of the sphere in which gravity laws apply, but the bouncy floor apply too and you end in a non-stop paradox repeating the process again and again.

03 Oct 2012 04:08 #360
You have to go around a sphere that has no gravity modifiers, the whole ball is madce by Bouncy Floor and like in Angry Birds Space the gravity is too close to the Sphere and you go in zero gravity to nowhere. But a wormhole transports you to the middle of the sphere in which gravity laws apply, but the bouncy floor apply too and you end in a non-stop paradox repeating the process again and again. In which the only way to get out of it is to pay $20. Assuming you did, you hit a piston that sends you flying to a decagon in which time slows down.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.836 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.