- Category: News
- Published: Monday, 23 October 2017 02:06
- Written by IsraeliRD
- Hits: 3135
I'm happy to say that Frightfest is finally here, and will be available until November 10th.
Here's some exciting changes and additions we've added to this years spooktivities:
- We've spooked out of hiding 4 new levels and gave a creepy makeover to All Angles.
- Ghosts now whisper over 110 creepy voices, and have been properly trained to make gameplay much more enjoyable rather than constantly rolling away in fear!
- In an (un)predictable fashion, the Boog E. Man managed to find a few new spots to be buried alive, and there's a new candy corn for those with the sweet tooth to locate.
- If you have a lower-end system, we made changes to the visible distance of the scenery shapes so that they won't render all the time and lag you.
Lastly, since 2.1.6 we fixed some outstanding items as well as some bugs and crashes which may occur if you spook your game too much, and upgraded the version number to 2.2.0. More surprises are in store, so check out this update as soon as possible!
P.S. - Are you doing anything at the end of the year? Because we have something coming up... :)