- Category: News
- Written by IsraeliRD
- Hits: 3534
MBP 1.50 Beta 1.5 has been launched for Windows and Mac. No installers for Windows this time, but there is one for Mac. No universal binary due to no PPC support for installer at this point in time.
Windows users: Follow the instructions set out in the download. If you already have Beta 1, delete platinumbeta directory and main.cs and extract the new ones in their place. Don't think about overwriting files because we changed a fair bit of them.
Also, it is recommended that you compress your trace logs (zip/7z recommended), as they can become quite large very quickly.
Remember for Multiplayer you need to port forward port 28000. Check out http://portforward.com/ if you need help.
Bugs fixed in this beta:
- Server should be faster due to less queries. We hope so.
- Multiplayer now ignores any CRC errors encountered, and allows you to join others.
- Spectator mode now hides gems on radar
- Multiplayer screen only selecting the first server
- Fixed only 10 scores appearing in SP leaderboards
- Displaying usernames instead of display names in many cases
- Sort of fixed webchat. Not completely, but progress++
- "Cancel" button on joining server
- Double users (webchat and ingame) acting buggy
- Sorting the server list rearranging the icons
- Way too much server pinging
- Dedicated/incorrect passwords not working
- Spectator Mode no longer requires double clicking between matches
the Platinum Team