Marble Blast Platinum Support

We encourage you first of all to find solutions to your problem in this section's threads. If you do not thus find any solution, please take account of the following:

If you have a problem which prevents you from playing Marble Blast Platinum, please create a new thread on this board with a description of your problem as title. In your post please indicate the computer involved (Mac/PC, operating system).

If in playing Marble Blast Platinum you discover a bug, please post in the Community found Bugs/Mistakes sub-board.

If you need hints for the Marble Blast Platinum game, please post in the Hints, Videos and other Tips sub-board.

file MBP Suggestions aka THE ESSAY TOPIC

• Thank you received: 18
01 Aug 2010 13:08 #301
Then you wouldn't be able to tell if you were using a helicopter or just holding it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
01 Aug 2010 13:41 #302
It could be transparent... great idea Nanu!

01 Aug 2010 14:06 #303
Personally don't like this idea , rarely ever check the box unless on some random long custom level that I'v been rolling through for 3 minutes+... I think making it hover over your head would be confusing and annoying. Maybe if you could choose display style it could work

24 Aug 2010 10:05 #304
I had two ideas for Learn the friction, and Battlecube revisited.

1. How about adding grass .dts models to the grass zone of LTF?

2. How about making the extra parts of BF revisited for MBO to MBP BF revisited? If you can't understand what i mean watch here.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
24 Aug 2010 13:10 #305
MBP levels are most likely to not change, as these affect the leaderboards. Grass models regardless are for PQ only. Battlecube itself will not change, but may be released as a custom level for PQ.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

31 Aug 2010 20:21 #306
I'd love if there could be least jumps mode on the leaderboards the person with the least jumps could be first but if there is equal times it could be who is faster sorry for fail sentence

• Thank you received: 67
31 Aug 2010 21:09 #307
Add a new button. In the pause menu thing, you know, Exit this level? Add a Return to checkpoint! Every time I fall OOB I forget I had a checkpoint and completly restart the level!

• Marblemaster1
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Custom Code Enthusiast
  • Thank you received: 8
31 Aug 2010 21:26 #308
I have a suggestion: The ability to type in multiple destinations for the teleport trigger, and then it would teleport you to a random one of them.

QuArK is still a good map editor

You know what's boring? Opaque marble skins. You know what's not? Glass Marbles!

• Thank you received: 64
01 Sep 2010 02:06 #309
Aug 31, 2010, 1:21pm, vattu wrote:I'd love if there could be least jumps mode on the leaderboards the person with the least jumps could be first but if there is equal times it could be who is faster sorry for fail sentence
this

• Lambencee(Aaron_Y)
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 23
01 Sep 2010 02:26 #310
That would be awesome!

• MatthieuParizeau
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
04 Sep 2010 22:51 #311
My friend had a great idea for a new powerup in platinum quest:

A jet plane powerup, it's a superspeed and a gyrocopter together except you don't go down as much as with a gyrocopter. And the whole time you use it your going fast Flying! You woulnt go as fast as a superspeed though and it wouldnt last very long. Please add this feature as it would add alot of fun to the game even if its only in custom levels or something! Thanks!

04 Sep 2010 22:55 #312
How about just a ss and gyro? lol.

Aug 1, 2010, 2:45am, xnanux1 wrote:I was thinking of maybe when the marble picks up a powerup, have it hover above the marble rotating instead of having the box which shows the powerup. It would look more neat and pro if it would just hover above the marble and would be new to the history of Marble Blast. ( All the MB Mods have those boxes, (I just dislike em big squares)

Edit: 300th post on this thread.
That's a great idea, I'd love to see it. The floating shape would be transparent ofc

04 Sep 2010 22:58 #313
Sept 4, 2010, 3:51pm, nothing wrote:My friend had a great idea for a new powerup in platinum quest:

A jet plane powerup, it's a superspeed and a gyrocopter together except you don't go down as much as with a gyrocopter. And the whole time you use it your going fast Flying! You woulnt go as fast as a superspeed though and it wouldnt last very long. Please add this feature as it would add alot of fun to the game even if its only in custom levels or something! Thanks!

Thats some raw sh*t.

05 Sep 2010 00:37 #314
Probably an unusual suggestion but, a variable that is always the player:
currentmarble
When the player picks a marble currentmarble=<picked marble>;
Easyer to mod physics and such and not very hard to do, that is if this would work? hell imma put it in my thread

• Thank you received: 7
05 Sep 2010 06:28 #315
a drunk marble hazard trigger making the marble go out of control for 5 sec or something lol

05 Sep 2010 13:49 #316
Reversing controls sounds far more practical than just out of control lol.
Or maybe it could just make everything slow and unresponsive... which is exactly what my MB is like on a normal day

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
05 Sep 2010 13:55 #317
Sept 4, 2010, 11:28pm, georgef wrote:a drunk marble hazard trigger making the marble go out of control for 5 sec or something lol

Get yourself drunk and you'll notice Marble Blast is out of control for a few hours.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 7
05 Sep 2010 18:09 #318
Sept 5, 2010, 6:55am, admin wrote:Get yourself drunk and you'll notice Marble Blast is out of control for a few hours.

If I could thumbs up this post I definitly would!

07 Sep 2010 18:30 #319
PQ needs to have a return to checkpoint really due you can get stuck for some time to a place on a level with a time like in thief near the gem on ice and if you get glicthed inside a walll or you are falling to eternity

07 Sep 2010 23:44 #320
Good idea, vattu.

08 Sep 2010 09:18 #321
I thought that had been suggested like 70 times before.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
13 Sep 2010 06:16 #322
How about having wallpapers?? I found some when I was digging around in the MBP files, but they were of the old 1.12/1.13 version.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
13 Sep 2010 07:33 #323
Actually MBP demo build to 1.00

• Thank you received: 14
13 Sep 2010 17:34 #324
A feature (optional) that, when you hit the finish pad without all the gems, the time at which you hit the pad shows up for a few seconds. So I wouldn't have to hit pause (which isn't possible on LBs) or eyeball it to try to figure out around what time I would have gotten had I got that one diamond I missed.

A time can be beaten, but a path can't be rediscovered. The best path stays forever.

• Marblemaster1
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Custom Code Enthusiast
19 Sep 2010 17:54 #325
I have a suggestion:

I noticed in the trailer that there were some MPs with !s on them. My suggestion is to make some floating blocks with ?s on them (can you see where this is going?) and when you hit them, a powerup pops out, like in Mario!

QuArK is still a good map editor

You know what's boring? Opaque marble skins. You know what's not? Glass Marbles!

• Thank you received: 2
29 Oct 2010 05:04 #326
Does the entity GarageGames Studios still exist as an operating organization? or has it been dissolved and/or acquired by someone else?
Was it all just absorbed into InstantAction?

29 Oct 2010 06:45 #327
GG changed name tho. Torque Powered now, I guess.

29 Oct 2010 19:42 #328
It would be cool to have a slow motion powerup when u activate it everything goes slow (time, your marble, moving platforms etc) It could be used to perform super hard tweaks or a fast motion powerup which boost yourmarbles moving speed or a low gravity powerup?

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
29 Oct 2010 19:44 #329
Sunds like good idea
I only dont know is MB coding supports it

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)

29 Oct 2010 20:18 #330
That's a very good idea. However, it could be (mostly) duplicated using a TGTT that slows down frantically-moving MPs along with a TM.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.182 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.